03 SEPTEMBER 2009, THURSDAY

ONE MORE MONTH TO GO

Oh my god. One month more to my enlistment date. I'm gonna miss my hair.

R.I.P - 08. 10. 2009

MALAYSIA

Heading for Kuala Lumpur on the 14th of September with my family. Air-tickets booked. Actually planning to go with Dex, Ivan and company. However, last minute cancel due financial problem. So end up going with my family.

TUESDAY NIGHT

01.09.09 Tueaday

Attendance ( Ivan, Dex and Zhu An)

China box pub moved from Boat Quay to China Town. So we went there to support. Drank a tower of beer then headed to Boat quay.

We went to the pub name" Nos". Ivan's primary school friend working there. Guess what Ivan done at the pub?

Ivan the gangster went to eject all the song before our table so that we could sing straight away. Then the crowd was like Woah!. Wolao!. CB! @#%&^*%*(& @!$@

After that, went to slack at the riverside till morning. Because Ivan's friend Jerica quarrel with her boyfriend. so we whole night accompany her.







Me.Dex and Ivan.


Dex and me.


THE NEXT STOP

29.9.09 Saturday

Attendance ( Zhao Xiang, Zhi Xiang, Ivan and Dex)

Planning for soccer at night, however postpone to next Saturday. So eventually we went for drinking at The Next Stop.




MAHJONG

28.8.09 Friday

Attendance ( Zhen Huang, Lex, Ivan and Jolene)

Mahjong at Zhen Huang's place. Long time didn't meet up with them already. So meet up soon yeah!.



RANDOM DINNER

27.8.09 Thursday

Random dinner with my family at coffee shop near my house. I just love Chili Crab!!




RANDOM OUTING

26.8.09 Wednesday










BOAT QUAY

26.8.09 Wednesday

Attendance ( Ivan and Wen Ding)

Boat again. The Next Stop again.




MOVING ON

24.08.09 Monday

Boat Quay for drink. No mood for photos. Fuck bitch.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JIA WEI

21.08.09 Friday

Went to Blue Blaze pub. Attendance ( around 13 pax)










MANCHESTER UNITED

Manchester United had won Arsenal. Woohoo..



End~ 02.39am

No comments:

Post a Comment