27 DECEMBER 2010, MONDAY

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR


Back in Singapore for one week already. Guess what?. I booked a flight to Macau again on the 7th of January, planned to give my grandma a surprise on her birthday. Looking forward.

ONE WEEK IN SINGAPORE

Monday - Dragonfly to drink and then Powerhouse. Hell exciting night. Jeremy and I were drunk and were into lots of trouble.

Tuesday - Went West Mall with Ivan for some Christmas Gift and had dinner.

Wednesday - Ladies night, Went Power House again.

Thursday - Back to work. However, half day. Christmas Celebration at Central Mess with some exchange gift event.

Friday - I don't know why, we went Power House again.Its Christmas Eve and we Count down at Power House.

Saturday - Went down to Boat Quay Aurora to drink, had some Karaoke PK with uncles an aunties with oldies song.

Sunday - Duty.

MACAU

Went Macau for Ten days. and Ten Night of Drinking. Everyday morning then reached home and Grandma keep nagging me. I just love her so much! .Haha.

Stanley and his girlfriend did with us at Macau like for 4 days. I seriously think is not enough lor. Let's pictures do the talking as usual.


















































End~ 1612.

No comments:

Post a Comment