15 APRIL 2009, WEDNESDAY
BATAM TRIP

I will upload pictures and detail of the trip on the next post. Lots of photos and things happen on just one day.

THE SNIPER

Saturday (11.4.09) night after work, went to meet Ivan and Dex at Cine Leisure for some billiard and movie. We watched the movie " Sniper". Then breakfast at McDonald then headed home.



STORY: 4STARS
ACTING: 4STARS
DIRECTION: 4STARS
VISUALS: . 4.5STARS
ENTERTAINMENT: 4STARS

OVERALL: 4.1STARS


LUNCH WITH FAMILY

Sunday (12.4.09) morning, went Bishan with my family. i think is the last day of 清明节. We went over to 拜 my grandmother. My mum's mother. Then we had tim sum at Toa Payoh " 辛福restaurant."


ken.

my mum.

my sis.

my dad.


Food we had.

DRINK ALL NIGHT TILL MORINING

Friday(11.04.09) night after work, went supper at Boat Quay with David and Zhen Huang. After that Zhen Huang and me went to some random pub to get some drinks. Light on at 3am. Zhen Huang haven't drink enough. So we headed to "Nana". The place is located where" Plush" were last time. We left Nana around 530am. We headed to Micheal's place for more drinks. Because that day was Micheal's birthday. Happy birthday!.

Lots of drinks. The second time i went to his house. I just love the mirror in his living room. Just keep taking photos. Actually, Zhen Huang is the only one drinking with Micheal. I were using his laptop and Micheal's friends were all dead. haha.


beer.

Micheal's place

i love the mirror.




headed home. finally!!

End~ 10.07am

No comments:

Post a Comment