23 APRIL 2009, THURSDAY
BROKE!

I still have to be poor for 8days!. I left nothing in my wallet!. $20 in my bank. How can i fucking survive!??!. Guess what?. Still owe money from friends!. Why didn't the sky drop some money down to me!?. Actually, planning for a Johor Bahru trip with friends on Saturday. how am i purpose to make it?.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MUM!

Wednesday(22.4.09) night, went dinner with family. To celebrate my mum's birthday. We went to this very random restaurant located at Jurong East. The food there taste pretty average. Price affordable.




















LATE SUPPER AND MAHJONG

Tuesday(21.4.09) night, went home got clean up and headed down to Zhen Huang place. We had to prepare the food for supper. and we started some grilling session for supper. Attendance ( Zhen Huang, Ivan, Jolene and me). After meal, Mahjong for two rounds. Okay, I'm the loser that day. Felt so unlucky recently. Where is all my luck!??.














UNITED GO 3 POINTS CLEAR



End~ 1610pm

No comments:

Post a Comment