2 MAY 2009, SATURDAY
QUICK UPDATE

Birthday is coming. I'm going to be 20 years old soon. ha. Birthday celebration starting from tomorrow. Hope will be a great one. Okay. Pictures below mainly is food. After viewing my blog, u will be damn hungry. !

RANDOM LUNCH

Random lunch with my parent at Crystal Jade on Tuesday (28.4.09). My favorite Xiao Long Bao.








HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO IVAN

On Tuesday (28.4.09), Ivan's birthday.Attendance ( Dex, Zhu An, Ivan, Zhi Xiang, Jun Rong and Me) We had dinner at 店小二 at West Coast Plaza. Then Billiard and headed to Cine Leisure for movie.






INTERNATIONAL

Quite a great movie. Great story line. Great Crossfire scene. Worth to watch.



STORY: 4.5STARS
ACTING: 4.5STARS
DIRECTION: 4STARS
VISUALS: . 4.2STARS
ENTERTAINMENT: 4.3STARS

OVERALL: 4.3STARS


COFFEE CLUB

After movie, the rest all cab home. Ivan and me decided to go balcony for the Champion Leagues match that night. After that, had some light snack at Coffee Club.




COOKIE

Cookie been living with me for 2 years. Now look so fat and clumsy. Time passes by so fast. Cookie was my 18th birthday present from my friends. And now I'm heading 20 years old.




MANCHESTER UNITED



End~ 13.35

No comments:

Post a Comment