24 MAY 2009, SUNDAY
HAIRCUT

Just got my hair cut few days back. Everyone reaction is like " Where got cut", " Waste Money". Okay. Whatever. I feel more comfortable with this hairdo now.

Went over to Johor Bahru yesterday(23.5.09). Will blog about it the next post. Guess what?. I forgot to bring my passport while I'm on the way to Woodlands Checkpoint. Damn forgetful.

GRADUATION

Thursday(21.5.09), met my classmates for lunch at Delifrance located at Paya Lebar. I fucking waste 13 dollars for the stupid Cream Salmon Pasta. Its taste totally sucks!.Never will i have it again.


Me and Chester.


Creamy Salmon Pasta ( 2/10*) FAILED~

That what i left.

CEREMONY

Report at McPherson Ite for our graduation ceremony at 2pm. We got our certificate and happily farewell with all my classmates. Really miss those days in school. Same old phrase " Time passes by so fast."











SOUP SPOON AND TCC

After graduation ceremony, we went over to Soup Spoon located at City Hall and have Soup of course. After that, we went shopping around then headed to TCC for chit-chatting session. Cool~ Nice Chilling there. Attendance ( Chiu Ling, Chester, Yvonne, Monghua, Ming Wei, Zhao Wei and Jasmine)



Clam Chowder ( 7/10*)





My blue Mountain Coffee that cost me for around $16. ( 8/10*)


Ming Wei and me.

FAMILY DAY

Wednesday(20.5.09), met my Mum and Dad for lunch at China Town. Then met my sister at Holland Village Starbucks. Got my hair cut at Holland Village then dinner at nearby coffee shop near my house.


(8/10*)

(8/10*)

(9/10*)

(7/10*)







(8.5*)

(7/10*)

(7/10*)

(5/10*)



KARAOKE AT CINE LEISURE

Sunday(17.5.09) night, went karaoke at K box at Cine Leisure with Ivan, Dex and Zhu An.






SWENSEN'S

Sunday(17.5.09), met my mum and my sister for dinner at IMM.


(8/10*)

(8.2/10*)




NICE VIDEO

Girls saying Fang Da Tong's Singalong Song. Nice cover~ I just love the Slide Show at the back.



End~ 5.20am

No comments:

Post a Comment