08 NOVEMBER 2009, SUNDAY
SIGNING ON

I asked my dad for advice about signing on. He told me not to make the decision so fast. Because he's planning to go back to Macau. See whether i wanna go back with him. I will make my decision when the application of going back to Macau is confirm for my dad.

BOOK OUT

Sorry friends. I reject all the Mahjong Invitation recently. I think BMT period i won't waste my time on Mahjong. Just so no life playing Mahjong when book out. Just only a day out in the civilian world.

LUNCH AT JURONG POINT

08.11.09 Sunday

Went Jurong Point with my dad and sister for lunch. Had lunch at The Soup Restaurant "三盅两件". After that, went to Delifrance with my dad for some coffee and tea to chit-chat.











MOVIE AT CINE LEISURE

07.11.09 Saturday

Attendance ( Andrew, Ivan, Dex and Zhu An)

Roam around in Town, Starbucks at Paragon, Movie at Cine Leisure, supper at Hong Kong Cafe. Then home sweet home.




Left over by Ivan. He only ate one mouth and say not nice. Power.!



MY GIRLFRIEND IS A AGENT

Is a Korean movie. I hate reading subtitles. However, overall quite a funny movie.



STORY: 4.2STARS
ACTING: 4STARS
DIRECTION: 4STARS
VISUALS: . 3.2STARS
ENTERTAINMENT: 4.5STARS

OVERALL: 3.98STARS

End~ 6.30pm

No comments:

Post a Comment