1 NOVEMBER 2009, SUNDAY

IN NAVY


Stress that i can't pass my chin-up in IPPT. I can't swim well. This two things just stressing me up in army. If i can make it for this two things. Navy will be very fun. Hope i can cope this two weakness and buck up. 加油!

And I'm considering about signing on for Navy. I will make my decision 7 to 9 months later. Because I'm thinking I will be fucking old when I ORD. No Cert, No Job Etc. Sure can't survive in the society. Okay, anyone just give me some advice.

EAST COAST PARK

31.10.09 Saturday

In the afternoon, planning for cycling at East Coast Park with Dexter, Shawn, Elaine and company. Shawn came to fetch me at 4pm then we headed to East Coast Park. However, the weather just not on our side, raining heavily when we reached East Coast Park. So in the end, we decided to have bowling

















HOT STONES

31.10.09 Saturday

Met Zhen Huang, Kah Lun and the rest at Clarke Quay for dinner in Hot Stones. Okay, Hot Stones really serve good food. The pasta i ate was fantastic with all those extra ingredient given to me by our Chef Ah Tong













REBEL

31.10.09 Saturday

Halloween Night. Went to Rebel with Andrew, Dex and company. The queue was fucking long. Lots of people that night. Not a very good clubbing experience that night because its too crowded and mostly were guys. So sad. Haha.

Met Rachel, Kim and Joanne at Rebel. Rachel lost her camera that night and can't find it. Bad day for her as well.

Met Vivian at Rebel as well. I just can recognize her with her mask on. haha.






MANCHESTER UNITED



End~ 5.44pm

No comments:

Post a Comment