13 MARCH 2009, FRIDAY

NEW BLOG

Create this new blog because my old blog account is full of photos. Too much so they need to charge me money for more spaces. So i create a new account. Clever yeah. Haha.






GRADUATED

Okay. I had finished my 2 years course at Bedok Ite. Time passes by so fast. I love all my classmates. They are all so friendly although I'm not so friendly at times. Good Luck to all of you. Big Thank You to my teachers as well. Really help me a lot.









LUNCH AT CITY LINK

(10/3/2009) Have lunch at City Link's Gelare with Ming Wei, MongHua, Wee How, Yvonne, Chiuling and Chester. Then headed to Suntec City for shopping..












JOHOR BAHRU

Johor Bahru again.(9/3/2009) Haha. Addictive. This time, Ivan, Dex, Zhu An and Wending.

Lunch at Kim Gary, Sauna+Jacuzzi+Massage at New York Hotel. Movie at City Square. Dinner at 大马花园.Supper at 阿福街's Bak Kut Teh.













MOVIE AT CINE LEISURE

(8/3/2009) Sunday night movie with Ivan, Wending and Dex. We watched Watchmen. Dinner at Hong Kong Cafe.





WATCHMEN

The duration of the movie is damn long!!!. Average movie.



STORY: 3STARS
ACTING: 3STARS
DIRECTION: 3STARS
VISUALS: . 4.5STARS
ENTERTAINMENT: 3STARS

OVERALL: 3.3STARS


MOVIE AT CINE LEISURE

After work on Saturday (7/3/09) night, Zhen Huang and Me went to meet Ivan, Jolene and their friend at Cine Leisure to catch a movie.



HE'S JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU

Pretty average show.



STORY: 3.4STARS
ACTING: 4STARS
DIRECTION: 3STARS
VISUALS: . 2.5STARS
ENTERTAINMENT: 3STARS

OVERALL: 3.18STARS


MANCHESTER UNITED

Man United through to the quarter final. They play like champion!. we'll kill Liverpool as well! Haha.



END~4.05pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment