22 MARCH 2009, SUNDAY

CHALET

Just back from chalet. Thanks Simon for sending me home. Will upload lots of pictures and detail of the Chalet more as soon as i get those photos. Stay Tune.

JOHOR BAHRU

Friday(20/3/09), went to Johor Bahru with my family. Lunch, Karaoke and Dinner. Okay. i went to Johor Bahru three times in just three weeks. And I'll be heading again with friends next week. Kind of Addictive because things are cheap cheap and cheap!














MOVIE AT CINE LEISURE

Again movie at Cine Leisure. This time with Ivan and Dex. Meet them as soon as i get back to Singapore on Friday( 20/3/09) night. Went billiard before movie. i lost like fuck once come with betting money. After movie, supper at Coffee Club. i had this coffee name Blue Mountain. Cost me 12bucks for a small cup as shown in the picture below. I realize it taste great after i had finished. So there will be a next time i ordering it again.



PAUL BLART: MALL COP

Great one. Still worried it could be a bad movie before heading in. Okay. It doesn't disappoint us. Worth watching. Laugh laugh and laugh.



STORY: 3.9STARS
ACTING: 4STARS
DIRECTION: 4.5STARS
VISUALS: . 2.9STARS
ENTERTAINMENT: 4.7STARS

OVERALL: 4STARS


HOT STONES

My schedule for work this week is Monday to Thursday. Eric called me yesterday afternoon to work on Saturday. I rejected him immediately because I'm heading to downtown east for chalet. Sorry!. I know u cant find anymore staffs. But i have no choice.


MANCHESTER UNITED

Manchester United just got defeated by Fulham 2 - 0. Its a heart break for United fans. Rival points getting closer and closer. Hope Man United can grab the title again this season.



END~9.23am

No comments:

Post a Comment