26 MARCH 2009, THURSDAY

KEN!

This week schedule, working from Monday to Friday. Time passes so slowly and work is bore. Expecting my paid next Tuesday night. So need to 忍耐. Mm.. didn't go anywhere this few days. No photos taken.Boring

Started to play Face book recently. Quite interesting. I had an account long ago. Didn't really use it because it quite complicated at first. Yah. I'm impressed by the tagging of photo. When the mouse pointing at my face in the photo, it got my name and link to my account. Haha. i like kampong kia.

Saturday, no plan. Any party? Any idea?. Where to go?.

Hope coming Sunday, the soccer outing will success. Please don't rain!. Rain rain go away.

Class Chalets next weekend. Expecting it to be a memorable one. Because we wont be see each other for sometime i guess.



THIS IS FUNNY

I took this picture from my cousin's facebook. He took it in Macau i guess. Haha. And this Auntie laid still on the floor to take her photograph. Sure from 大陆 (China ). Haha. sorry. no offend.



End~ 7.10am.

No comments:

Post a Comment